Meeting with your lawyerPhoto: AFSC/
QUESTIONS FOR THE IMMIGRATION LAWYER:
1) What are the possible options for legalization for me? What different ways can we fight my case?
2) What percentage of cases that you work on are like mine?
3) What percentage of cases like mine do you win or what do you think the odds of success are?
4) If I sign for voluntary return what happens? Are there any bars to re-entry? What are the wait times? What are the chances I’d be approved?
6) How much will you charge in my case? When will payments be due? What do the payments cover? What do they not cover?
Beginning January 23, 2017, Erica Johnson will direct AFSC's immigration program in Iowa.Photo: AFSC/
We summarize last week’s activities; share next week’s upcoming events; and comment on President Trump's proposed 2018 federal budget and interview Leah Davis, Northeast Ohio AFSC's Program Assistant for the past 9 years. [Length: 47:57]